-->

Paper Planes issue #4






Back to Black issue, check out their website.
There are tons more photographs but a lot of them need the double page spread and to try and scan them accordingly would only ruin the magic, so for now enjoy my favourite picks.

So, upon laying my eyes on this magazine, I knew I needed it in my life.
Less words, more photographs. Hate admitting it but I am not a 'reader' (or an articulate writer of thoughts on issues and ideas yada yada yada...), I just like the pretty pictures. So sue me.

3 comments:

Winnie said...

Um. I need those sunglasses in my life. I adore the shape of them!

Love these photos- they need to be blown up and framed or something!

Twobreadsplease said...

snap, i'm in it for the pretty pictures too, most articles are just lost on me. also, come to oxford and i'll let you have a go on my bike. serious. xx

p.s. been massively unorganised about london trips, i am potentially there for a day sometime between 10-12th March?

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

The shadows are stunning! x hivennn