-->

Robinson Pfeffer/Adidas/F21/London
































So a few weeks ago (yes I am very late with posting but excuse me as I had exams) I went to London with Michelle for some press days and food (and I was super annoying and spent ages in Muji because my stock is low and I take ages when deciding on what to buy). We went to a Diner called Diner, yes that's right, Rabinson Pfeffer, Y-3 and Stella McCartney at Adidas and then onto the Forever 21 launch party.
Like Michelle said, I will write more when I have gone through my lookbook goodies!
Although I'll go ahead and say from what I saw, definitely loving the upcoming Y-3 collection & Stolen Girl Friend Club line, these were looking pretty epic.

8 comments:

Away with the fairy's said...

some really amazing stuff there! great post :D

http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

Mat said...

fond memories of the diner, i used to live near the islington one. the stella shop looks hot

ching said...

whew.. some good stuff i see.

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

Sweet Jesus I need those floral pants in my life asap. Great photos!

Lin said...

love these photos!!!

Dina said...

So jealous!! xxx

Lindsey said...

As soon as I saw that first photo I started craving a hamburger lol.

chloe said...

Whaaa you're making me hungry!! Those jersey knit shorts look divine and so comfy, I want to wear them right now. Also, Stolen Girlfriends Club is always promising. I've had so much lust for their previous collections...