-->

Vivienne Westwood shoe exhibition

So after the Lu Flux presentation, some Westwood was in order. There was an exhibition at Selfridges of a history of her shoes. Heaven might I say. I took so many pictures but I will post my best picks slash favourites. I did no editing on these to keep true to the colour, not sure how much my camera may have actually distorted it (not much really, the lighting was fantastic).





















And on the wall they had a history of Vivienne Westwood which you might find interesting so click on this picture to go to the original size and you can read through it yourself! Sadly photobucket resized it smaller but it is readable.

10 comments:

Clara said...

Oh my gosh, these shoes are amazing!

Marinka said...

those shoes are insane!! I remember that shot of Naomi Campbell, it was epic!

ching said...

those are amazing!

Lindsey said...

Woah, that first shoe looks kind of menacing with the chains and all lol! I love the beer ones XD

Kiyo said...

You're so lucky you got to see these in person!
I love the playful look on Vivienne's face in that portrait :)

Wends said...

this would have been awesome to go to!

yeah i have read through pop, mirakami good man, the stickers are too precious though! have you tried out the augmented reality..?

x

Wends said...

this would have been awesome to go to!

yeah i have read through pop, mirakami good man, the stickers are too precious though! have you tried out the augmented reality..?

x

Trishna said...

I just started visiting your blog recently after discovering it from weardrobe. I really like your style and personally think vivienne westwood shoes rock.

I would love for us to stay in touch via google or bloglovin. If you decide to follow me please do let me know as I would love to return the favor. :) Let me know what you think.

Love from Toronto, Canada

Mathieu said...

SO JEALOUS!

i just got the Westwood Shoes book this week...and wrote an essay based on a statement she made at the opening of this exhibition.

You're so lucky to be in London!

B r i said...

whoa! i wanna be there! soo good! thanks for sharing.