-->

Tamara Lichtenstein

I couldn't find much of a bio on her but I think her photographs do the talking really. I'm sure you've seen some of her work around (is it just me that seems to always remember a few photographs from someone and think to myself later I have to find out who it was?). I love her work, especially how she uses light/times of day perfectly. I also thinks she captures women in the same way Audrey Kawasaki paints them, beautifully with that mystery like they have a secret. Okay, remember I'm not good with words.
Anyways, check out her website, flickr, book and follow her twitter.





















9 comments:

Vinda Sonata said...

very inspiring.
love the tones, the composition, everything. love the raw feel in all of them. thanks for sharing!!

ching said...

these are remarkable pictures. i adore the tone of it all.

kelsea said...

oh. my. god. truly inspirational, i've got to check out the site now.

that one of the girl in the striped onepiece reminds me of the song "electric feel" by mgmt.

i love your blog and the art you choose to post <3

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

These are wonderful. The seeing photos and then having to find out who they're by thing always happens to me. Although half the time I don't know where to start the search. So I just wait for posts like this from like-minded individuals :)

Val said...

absolutely gorgeous, in love with these. definitely inspirational xx

Miss Woo said...

Ah these are gorgeous, I also really like the fact that the photographer chooses to use her friends rather than professional models. Fierce death stares are...kind of boring. Thank you for posting them!

mikapoka said...

Fantastic pics, gorgeous selection.
Interesting blog, I'll be back in a jiffy! Ciao.

Kate Maggie said...

Im so in love with every single photo. I wish I could frame them all and hang them in my room. You have a great blog! x

Fotografia Ślubna Warszawa said...

inspiring set!