-->

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Warning; image heavy.
So why I don't have a single entry about Abbey Lee? I don't know, I feel so ashamed. This is my post to atone for my lack of Kershaw on this blog. She's made a name for herself and I hope she sticks around for a long time, I think she's stunning and I love her face and body. She's definitely in my top three favourite models. I know she's everyone's favourite it girl right now but I'm just adding my two cents. I think she deserves all of the attention she gets.
Read more about her here & her wiki page.
You can see a lot of her pictures here too.
I've posted some of my favourite photographs of her. Enjoy!






























Sources; fashionising, TFS & FGR.

11 comments:

Clara said...

Something about Abbey Lee just strikes a cord with me. She is definately my personal favourite.

Clara said...

Something about Abbey Lee just strikes a cord with me. She is definately my personal favourite.

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

Gosh I love me some Abbey Lee. She's just so versatile in what she does. Really remarkable.

ching said...

her eyes are so alluring. thanks for the pics. xD

Sher said...

Oh, she has a most angelic face! I"m sure she will stick around!

And thanks for the wishes! We're hoping to have the wedding in the second half of next year once he comes back for good! I'm still researching a lot about wedding everything, I actually feel a bit lost now lol:)

xx

Hannah said...

Damn, I need pastel tips in my hair >.<

Cucu said...

Great post! Love the pictures of her :)

ASYMMETRICERA said...

i love her new platinum blonde hair, she's so stunning!

x

Kate Maggie said...

Gosh, this girl is such a stunner. Prettiest eyes ever, thanks for sharing! x

STARR said...

She really is the hot model right now.

Ella said...

abbe lee is one of my favorites! she's one of those models that sort of sticks out, unlike most models who look the same!