-->

Veronica B. Vallenes

So this post is a cross between designer and photography in a way, I mean first of all I was first drawn to Veronica's pieces because of her designs (of course, I mean look at them, perfection), and on closer inspection I realize how utterly enchanted I am by the photography on her site. These images look like they could be straight out of a magazine. I may be a little biased because I am more a photography creep than a fashion one but I am always appreciative of good lighting, composition, colour filtering, etc. I think the outfits and photography go hand in hand and work so well. I've posted some stuff from her latest collection and some from one of her costumes category, but please feel free to see more on her website. She was also recently on Copenhagen Street Style here, such great style.

Not to mention she has a marvelous blog where she posts inspiring images. I had a good scroll through it and as always I urge you to do the same!
And as if that wasn't enough, she has a très talented sister who shot some of the photos from her costumes (see below).

COLLECTION AW/10 FOREVER -EVER
Photographer - Thomas Skou








Murder In Dreamland by Ella Fiskum Danz and Loop Loop Loop
Photographer - Christian Elgvin





All photos credited to her website

4 comments:

Natasha Natalie said...

I love that brown dress. And the photo of the woman with the deer is brilliant!

Marinka said...

those clothes are beautiful :)

Fotografia Ślubna Warszawa said...

damn good place for photos

Fotografia Ślubna Warszawa said...

great place