-->

Yuli Sato

Yuli Sato is a Canadian photographer born in 1990 who attends Concordia University in Montreal, Quebec.
She runs a photography interview blog that features young talent, a fashion blog, and is the editor of Dousee Magazine.


She has a fantastic blog where she features other artists in interviews here (jealous!). You should check out her website, her flickr #1 and #2. Follow her tumblr. She has been featured in this book too! She is seriously talented with such a good eye, her photos are beautiful, such a dream (I know I say this a lot but I swear every time it's true), I want to live in one of her photos.










































9 comments:

pigtails and blushing cheeks said...

so beautiful, fantastic and yet so real :) love it!

Lindsey said...

Wow... just wow. I'm jealous of her talent !!

Sher said...

Ahh the underwater pics are just so magical! Thanks for sharing, I will check her website out!!Btw do you take any pictures yourself? You seem really interested in photography:)

And yea, the internet keeps me informed on every single thing H&M comes out with lol! More specifically this link: http://www.hmthegardencollection.com/

So which ones did you try out and like? Sorry if I'm being too nosy haha! The bf said no to my shrieking and taunting, so I'll probably only get to shop in H&M when I get there in June, boo:(

xx

Vinda Sonata said...

wow, those are marvelous pics. she's really talented, and i like her editing style. very fantasy-esque!
will definitely be following her blog.! thanks for sharing <3

pearl. said...

wow, these are amazing. i think the first one has to be my favorite, may just be the first impression that has stuck in my mind though because they are all fabulous!
Pearl xo

Liset said...

Beautiful pictures. Really amazing, she's got such a talent!

Panty Buns said...

What dreamlike beautiful photos. So sweet and pretty.

natsumi nishizumi said...

Woow, these photos are beautiful! Very inspiring!!
Thank you for sharing!!

Kiyo said...

Her photos are very dreamy with a nostalgic touch...I wish I was riding on the swings in the first photo.