-->

Aesthetically pleasing

In the past week I have spent over £30 on magazines! I managed to get my hands on Pop, Love, iD, Vogue Italia (yusss!) with the Vogue Italia Couture and Accessories and Elle. I loved the Vogue Italia Tim Walker feature, dreamy as expected. I am also very happy to see the Miu Miu spring/summer collection shown everywhere. Every single one of these magazines had great adverts, campaigns, features, articles, loved every one of them. You should try to get a hold of these if you can, I would suggest the Vogue Italia if you can or Pop.









9 comments:

☮✿☮ said...

i love the top your wearing(floral)
that is definatly my taste ^___^

Yvonne Renee said...

i love that grey dress and of course the blazer!

Kiyo said...

I just went to the bookstore today and looked through all the magazines you bought! I'm really tempted to buy ELLE, Vogue Italia and iD but foreign magazines are so expensive here...so thanks for sharing these :)

The gray tights are so cute and unique!

Lindsey said...

I love that blue sweater! I should probably take more outfit photos, but I just don't feel photogenic at all these days :[

Ginger Roxy said...

great post


xox


ginger


http://gingerroxy.blogspot.com

Mat said...

i never have much money but there's always enough for magazines

Miss Woo said...

Ever since Borders closed down I have nowhere to find leftfield fashion magazines! Your stash looks good ;) and I love your dress, is it from Topshop boutique?

CCWai said...

A lot of these magazines have works of art. I love them!
I can see how popular the Miu Mius are this season.

Laura said...

Wow nice pictures!!!

barbielaura.com if you want visit my blog and bloglovin if you want follow me...