-->

Elle Collections S/S 2010

First of all, a Happy Valentine's Day to everyone and a Happy Chinese New Year!
As always, thank you to everyone who leaves kind comments on any of my posts ♥!
I picked myself up a copy of Elle Collections because I have heard nothing but good things about it, now, usually I am not one for magazines because I find the articles uninteresting and I end up only browsing the pictures and I feel it such a waste, however, I actually enjoyed actually reading the articles in this! Not to mention there are tons of photos of all the things you want to see. I would seriously recommend anyone who can get their hands on a copy do so. Here are a few pictures, sorry for the quality, my camera likes to decide on its own when automatic flash is necessary.










I love how they name dropped Tavi, it's amazing how successful she is, and how young! I feel she could school someone who has been in the industry for years!

And I was excited to see Susie get a feature too.

Also there was The Satorlist featured. I always get excited when I read something and actually recognize something/someone. As I have mentioned before; I am pretty ignorant to the Fashion world, etc.
Oh and let me leave you with a cute clip; a dancing Twiggy!


9 comments:

pigtails and blushing cheeks said...

the mag looks great! love the little row of afro heads from the LV show and can't really get any better details of garments like that anywhere!! twiggy dancing? love it :) and happy new year & valentine's day to you toooo <3

Lindsey said...

niiiice, i would love to flip through that !

Kiyo said...

I've heard so many good things about this issue, I'm dying to get my hands on it! Love the cover and the layout.

Sophie@Diary of a Young Designer said...

The mag is amazing! Def need to find a way to get my hands on it, lol! And love the twiggy vid. =)


xo
Sophie

PS: want to invite you to join my giveaway if you haven't! =D

alexandra grecco said...

ooooo! i want! xo a

June Paski said...

I want it!!

xxx

Anonymous said...

how much did it cost?

Hiroko said...

I'm sure you can all get it! I don't know which countries sell Elle but I bet you can buy it online maybe?
It cost me £6.
:)

If some online scans come up for it I will let you guys know!

Linnea said...

ohwow that magazine/book is amazing