-->

Natalea

I would like to start off by thanking everyone who has taken part in my poll, it's interesting to see the results and a little unexpected, I did not really think 'tutorials' was going to be one many people voted on, now I have to ponder over what sort of tutorials you guys want to see! Also I appreciate every comment I receive, so  thank you followers and commenters!
And now onto the post; I am home for the weekend and so am using my computer at home, when I came across some old links I bookmarked, this is definitely one you should bookmark too! So originally I found Natalea's flickr stream and was amazed by her art and collages, but since then she has posted photos and they are simply magical, I urge you to go through her photostream over at her flickr! You should also head over to her myspace.
This is another artist on the internet who I cannot find much information about but I can provide you with links to see more of her stuff.













4 comments:

Kiyo said...

These are all amazing! They look like they're from a fairy tale or someone's dreams and imagination...

Harriet said...

These photos make the real world seem so other worldly, I love them.

pigtails and blushing cheeks said...

i just can't get enough of fairy-tale like photos either, just breathtaking :D!! and the model in the fourth photo that i posted is Ukranian model Evelina Mambetova, she's gorgeous!

Taryn said...

i like how the photos are so eerie and strange looking.