-->

Aoi Kotsuhiroi

First of all, Happy New Year! I hope you all had a good New Years Eve and I hope you enjoy this post, my first post of 2010! It feels so weird, here we are at the start of a new decade. Anyways, I am lusting after Aoi's ornaments, they are like nothing I have seen before. I love the use of stones and human hair.
I knew it was definitely love when I read her About Me section;
I sewed my shadow of petals put.
To change my dreams, in the middle of the room,
I'm sleeping standing up on a stone.
Then, when my pockets of silence are full,
I'm searching for a place,
like a desire.
Thus, the assembled threads will sleep one against the other.
Aoi Kotsuhiroi.


Check out her shop on her website and follow her Twitter! You can buy her stuff here at NJAL. All photos taken from her website.

























4 comments:

jessica wu said...

OMGGGG amazing! thanks for sharing, because i found a picture of those wonderful knitted rings with the stones on another blog and wondered who they were from :D
they're so eerily beautiful!

xx

Kiyo said...

Happy new year and thanks for the sweet comment! These jewelry are amazing, I've never seen anything that has so much impact. It's mysterious and leaves you in a daydream...I really want one of the rings!

Aoi said...

Thank you very much for your so kind words about my work!

jessica wu said...

also,

enter my giveaway!
xx