-->

Lina Scheynius

Firstly, let me just say; I hope what I post here inspires you, anyone, I think there are more artists out there that just deserve more recognition and by posting them here, I'm just letting you know how fantastic and fond of them I am and I hope you will be too, that is all.

Moving on! I know I say this alot but I am truly in love with Lina's work, honestly, it's so raw and honest, it's everything I wish I could express in photographs. You should shimmy over to her FAQ, she seems so down to earth.
Love this!
How / when / where did you start taking pictures?

I wanted to start sooner but my parents thought I would break the camera so I had to wait until they decided I was old enough and bought one for me. So I started on my 10th birthday in my home taking pictures of the cake and my feet and my best friend sitting on the toilet. Pretty much the same thing I do now.


Please check out her website and her flickr.





















3 comments:

Olivia said...

beautiful images, i'm loving what you feature on your blog by the way.

http://pixiethedeadrabbit.blogspot.com

pigtails and blushing cheeks said...

oh wow, she takes incredible photos
i agree with the above reply, thankyou very much for sharing these inspirational people on your blog !!

Constance said...

These are beautiful x