-->

Chrissie White

Once again I have yet another talented young artist, honestly I don't know people can be so talented so young, it makes me envious. Her name is Chrissie White and I am sure you have seen her work floating around on the internet and been in awe, so here is a post with some of her work for your aesthetic pleasures and I hope you enjoy. Please check out her website, Flickr, Lookbook and Model Mayhem.


About Chrissie
I was born in 1993 and currently live in Seattle, Washington. Before I took photographs I wanted to be a real estate agent, and before that, a lawyer. Currently I'm in highschool and working as a freelance photographer. I shoot both digital and film using a canon rebel xti, minolta srt-101, and an instax. I find myself drawn to taking pictures of people for the slight unknown of exactly what they will do. I am also interested in package design,set design, fashion blogs, and traveling.

Features & Commissions
- Many features on various online and offline magazines worldwide (not listed here)
- Photographs taken for the film Unicorns (upcoming) - Interview in Chinese magazine TECHMAG (2009)
- Spread in N.E.E.T magazine (2009)
- Small article in Betty Magazine (2009)
- feature in asos magazine (2009)
- Photographer of the year winner, age group 15-17 for DC Mag (2008)
- Fashion shoot with designers Liise wyatt and Karly orr (2008)
- Front page feature published in seattle P.I. (2008)
- Photo used on a book cover (2008)
- Photos taken for the band Eisley (2008)

















7 comments:

the notebook doodles said...

the photos are incredible :p

jessica wu said...

INCREDIBLY AMAZINGLY GORGEOUSLY beautiful photos. this girl is talented and only 16!? o my goodness. love 3,5,6 and 10. stunning.

xx

anouk said...

aww, lovely photos.

pigtails and blushing cheeks said...

wow, these are so lovely!!! especially the last photo with the flowers on their heads :D linked you too, you're always discovering really talented and beautiful works of artists <3

underwerket / Lisa Grue said...

I REALLY LOVE these pictures. They are so much me.

Cass&Cole said...

really adore all your posts, they're so interesting! i'm terrible at finding new photographers and artists to love by myself. once i get our layout more organized, i'll be sure to link you! :)

-CASS

Cass&Cole said...

hooray for blogs! did you find me from xanga? :O

-CASS