-->

Coco Rocha

I think she's stunning and so here are some amazing photoshoots she's done, all photos are from Foto Decadent.
I hope you enjoy this post and I'm sorry for it's image heavy-ness. I never know what to write on these posts, I just share things I find beautiful, is that enough for readers I wonder? As always; comments and suggestions are always appreciated.
I'm glad my last post about Caitlin's work has received such good feedback, I agree, it is wonderful work! Oh & thank you to Caitlin for commenting on it!



Coco Rocha by Solve Sundsbo for Numero (2007)


















Coco Rocha by Horst Diekgerdes Muse #13 June














Coco Rocha by Arthur Ergot for Vogue Nippon August 2008










5 comments:

Fotografia Ślubna Warszawa said...

amazing photos!

Luchie said...

i love the photos!! all of them haha..

yeah a lot of beautiful photos also makes me so hard to choose and show it in my blog too :D

jessica wu said...

COCO MAKES ME GO GAGA. thanks so much for posting all these. she's been my favorite model for like, ever :D love the second shoot as well as the first. she seems to take on different personalities in all her individual shoots. beautiful.
love your blog btw, i'm linking you on mine!

xx

Adrienne said...

these are so gorgeous! Coco has such a versatile face. Thanks for posting!

☮✿☮ said...

she always looks her best with red :-)